Lloyd SkinnerFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
- Programme & Project Delivery
- PMO design, build and operate
- Transformation planning and delivery
- Non-executive chairman
- Coaching, mentoring & talent development
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Masters MSc (Econs) in Analysis, Design & Management of Information Systems, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Lloyd Skinner is the CEO of greyfly.ai and is responsible for leading the company’s board and strategic initiatives. With over 30 years of experience in programme management, he has successfully overseen full life cycle projects worth hundreds of millions of pounds, including major change and transformation efforts. During his time as a programme manager at the BBC, he managed thousands of people and chaired both project-level and senior programme executive board meetings, with his programmes being recognized as best in class.
In addition to his role at greyfly.ai, Lloyd serves as a non-executive director at companies with a combined turnover of over £15 million, where he chairs board meetings and helps guide the direction of the company. Lloyd has a Master of Science from LSE and is particularly interested in the potential of AI to improve project success.