Matt GeddesAccount Manager
areas of expertise
- Programme & Project delivery and recovery
- Organisational and business change / transformation
- Change Strategy and approach, Roadmap and Change Plan Development
- Supplier engagement and management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Financial review, analysis, management and tracking including business case development
- Full Project Lifecycle, estimating, planning and monitoring
- Team management including internal staff, contractors, system integrators, consultants and external suppliers; and
- Mentoring, skill share and development of internal colleagues
Matt developed his career originally as a business analyst/ architect within the utilities sector, prior to moving in to project and programme management within the Road Services (Breakdown) and Insurance sectors where he spent several years enhancing his change delivery experience as a Department Head.
After 15 years as a permanent employee, Matt wanted a greater challenge and set out to prove his Project and Programme Management skills as an independent, by delivering change and facilitating benefit realisation in varying industries including Utilities, Road Services, Insurance, Air Traffic Services, Retail and most recently within the Public Sector, where he was responsible for the delivery of a Digital Transformation Programme.