- November 15, 2023
- Posted by: Sang Le
- Categories: A.I., AI in Project Management, Project
Interview Project Management Expert – Dr. Saadi Adra
– about AI in Project Management
It was a pleasure to interview Dr. Saadi Adra about use cases for AI in project management, the hype around AI and AI impacts on PMOs. The conversation provides a nuanced and insightful perspective on the current state and future prospects of AI in project management, cautioning against overhyping while acknowledging its potential benefits.
Find out more:
Dr. Adra is an international speaker, networker and has over 30 years of experience in strategy enablement, professional consulting and capacity building, and implemented tens of PMOs, audits and enhancements for portfolios, programs, and projects in Middle East, North Africa and Turkey.
- 2022 Top Global PMO Influencer
- Winner of PMI Snyder Award
- Founder & CEO, ADVISORS Group
- GPMF (Global Project Management Forum) Technical Committee Lead
- APMG Accredited Trainer for Managing Benefits™ (MB) and Strategy
- Implementation Professional (SIP®) and P3GQA Accredited Trainer for P3GP™
- PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, OPM3®, PMI-CP®
- PhD in Project and Programme Management from SKEMA with Valedictorian Distinction