RISK RESULTS & PERFORMANCE
Thank you for taking the time to complete this assessment .
Here are your results:
Potential Key Risks:
- GROW: The current level of SALES is significantly lower than the desired level
- DEVELOP: Lack of and/or alignment to the BUSINESS STRATEGY
- MANAGE: Existing PREMISES are not fit for purpose today or in support of growth
- CONTROL: Variation in EXCHANGES RATES and/or the cost of borrowings adversely affect cashflow
- GROW: The COMPETITION erode your marketplace
Book a meeting below to discover how to manage your key risks.
Risks with most significant negative variance to benchmark
- MANAGE: Obtaining and owning the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
- MANAGE: There is an inappropriate organisation structure or lack of key resources and/or loss of key resources at a critical time
- DEVELOP: Programme is not bought into and does not meet Executive's (Founder) vision
- CONTROL: There is lack of wider GOVERNANCE including no structured regular meetings, decision making, issue escalation, approval sign-off of major plans/budgets/changes, lack of Quality assurance and reporting to review key Management Information
- GROW: Failure to develop appropriate SALES PARTNER arrangements